Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday [2]


Hosted by Pen to Paper
  Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves. 

This Wishlist Wednesday is dedicated to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
There has been so much talk about this book for such a long time and I am dying to read it! With the new release of The Retribution of Mara Dyer, I am having a hard time trying to get this one from the library. I want to get this book in my hands already, the synopsis looks so intriguing. This book looks like something I would really love and I hope I can get this book as soon as possible. If you have read the book, let me know what you thought about it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love your button and the Waiting on Wednesday!!! They're both so pretty!!!! <3

    I just read this book earlier this month and it is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 LOVE IT!! I say read it as fast as you can! Hope oyu love it as much as I do!!! EEK!! Plus, Retribution is one of those rare AWESOME ends to a trilogy! I love the whole trilogy!! <3 :D
    Hope you enjoy!

    ~Fari 0:)
    My WOW:I Would Kill For This Book (WOW #6) @ My Little Corner For Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!!! <3

      I am planning on reading it as soon as possible! There are so many books but so little time. I hope I love it as much as you did as well!! I will let you know once I get it :D

      Delete