Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand - Book Review



















Title: Hallowed
Author: Cynthia Hand 
Series: Unearthly #2
Publication: January 17, 2012
Format: Ebook 
My Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Summary:

For months Clara Gardner trained to face the fire from her visions, but she wasn't prepared for the choice she had to make that day. And in the aftermath, she discovered that nothing about being part angel is as straightforward as she thought.

Now, torn between her love for Tucker and her complicated feelings about the roles she and Christian seem destined to play in a world that is both dangerous and beautiful, Clara struggles with a shocking revelation: Someone she loves will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.

In this compelling sequel to Unearthly, Cynthia Hand captures the joy of first love, the anguish of loss, and the confusion of becoming who you are.

My Review:

Wow, this book was breath taking. I was very emotional more through the end of it. I couldn't believe the whole change from Unearthly toward this one. So much happened it's kind of hard to get everything in. It was an amazing sequel to the Unearthly series.

-Clara
I love Clara, she could be a little annoying at times but she was an awesome main character. The love triangle breaks my heart, they are both just so wonderful it's so hard, I feel for Clara. We get to see more of her powers into this book, and more scenes with Christian than Tucker, which I was very unhappy about. But this was truly amazing.

-Tucker
I am absolutely in love with Tucker. I have a bad feeling of what's to come with them in the final book. I have a feeling I will be getting my eyes out in the next book with him Clara. He is just so wonderful it is really hard to let him go.

-Christian  I have to say I wasn't that interested in Christian at first. Every time he was there instead of Tucker I was so pissed at Clara for being with him instead of being with Tucker. Nonetheless, Christian is a great guy and Clara is very lucky to have him in her life.

I truly loved this book. The beginning was kind of hard for me to get into but once I got halfway into the book of was hard to put it down. I cannot wait to finish this series off.

No comments:

Post a Comment